Waiting for the time to get away
                    To get away from everything
                    Heartbreaks, hatred, and illusions
                    Making my world decay

                    I need you to help me
                    To look me in the eyes and say
                    Everything is going to be ok

                    Hug me and hold me tight
                    Till the time is right
                    To take me to our secret place

                    The garden where it happens
                    Not too far from here
                    Where Dreams come true
                    Where all I need is you

We have what it takes
To make it there
To spend the rest of life
Together, alone

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are mine.

The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.